Event Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Long and Short Options from Caroline School
Saturday, May 26, 2018, 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Caroline Elementary School
is not Required
There are two routes today, so one can choose either to be in the longer route group or the shorter route group. The two groups will start together and ride the same route as far as Old 76 Road where they will diverge. Both groups should plan on meeting again at Brookton's Market for lunch.
Ride Requirements and Recommendations
All riders must come equipped with the following items:
- Bicycle pump or CO2 cartridges
- Spare inner tube
- Tire levers
- At least one water bottle
- Energy bars or similar snacks
- Cue sheet or route downloaded to phone or GPS. The calendar event will include a link to the RideWithGPS route
The following items are highly recommended:
- Rear bicycle light
- Cell phone
- Clipless pedals
- Riders must know how to change a flat tire.
- Bicycles must be in good working condition.
- All riders should watch for stragglers and wait for them at turns on the route and at the top of long climbs.