Welcome to the Finger Lakes Cycling Club
Welcome to the Finger Lakes Cycling Club's new website. The FLCC has been serving the needs of area cyclists since 1971, organizing group rides, races and social events, such as picnics and slow rolls. We advocate for cyclists' rights and educate our membership about safety and our responsibility to follow traffic laws.
The FLCC plans and shares many great routes, which include maps, cuesheets and elevation profiles. You can find just the right route to suit your needs and abilities in our route collection.
Please consider joining the FLCC!
Benefits of FLCC Membership
- Get connected with a network of area cycling enthusiasts who can support and encourage you
- Join any of our organized rides
- Access all of our routes and maps
- Join the club's Ride with GPS account, giving you access to paid features
- Place highly effective, free classified ads for bikes, accessories and services
- Have an effective voice for cycling advocacy
- Participate in special events
- Get discounts at local bike shops
- Buy club merchandise (jerseys, jackets and mirrors) at a discount
Find out more about the full benefits of an FLCC membership.